Powerhouse agreement with W2T for project development consultancy 18/01/2017
What technology do we use?
Waste2Tricity and PHE Energy have entered a Co-operation Agreement for W2T to act as PHE's exclusive development partner in the UK and parts of SE Asia.
Why the POWERHOUSE ENERGY DMG System?
- High conversion efficiency and high syngas purity
- Focused on mixed unrecyclable plastics
- End of waste (classified as a new marketable product) syngas produces fewer pollutants than using natural gas
- All hazardous materials extracted safely and disposed of appropriately
- Enables low carbon, low cost distributed hydrogen for future use in road vehicles
- Greater efficiencies in gross generating capacity from plastic to power
- Integrated power system shows high IRR
- Substantially higher returns in valorising waste plastic than any other method
- In advanced discussions with EPC providers for process wrap & guarantee, supporting bankability of the technology.
- ACT (Advanced Conversion Technology) using Thermal Conversion Chamber
- Everything Gasifies at > 850 °C
- Low level of residues
- Proven components
- Unique operating conditions to produce energy rich syngas (synthetic gas similar to natural gas)
- Stage 1, syngas cleaned to generate electricity to local grid
- Stage 2, syngas cleaned and hydrogen extracted to road fuel quality 99.999%
- Stage 2, non hydrogen syngas used to generate electricity to local grid
- Heat available for local distribution
- Self sustaining in operation